Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Instagram

Unusual graffiti eh? Such nicely joined up writing!  Loving the reversed out hand print that's above it too. 
 
It's the latest picture that I've put on my Instagram:
Still trying to use Instagram more than I do, so if you are on it yourself, please look me up (Doodledoo) and give me some gentle words of encouragement.  Something like 'PUT MORE PICTURES ON!' should do it...

* * *

I found another photo for the Gallo Organico Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt that I spoke about in my last post:
 Think it looks a bit like a dog with it's tongue hanging out...

...and this side view looks a bit like a face, doesn't it?:
(or is that just me...?) 


See you again soon,
Nicky

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love your graffiti shots. Just started following you on instagram. Don't forget you can use #summertimescavengerhunt to tag any photos you take for the hunt in instagram
Rinda
@rinda1961

Carmen said...

Not on instagram - maybe when/if I get a new phone ;)

Oooh you should see the police car I spotted down here It's an American one. Really huuuuuge and wide. Must be for some car show.

Related Posts with Thumbnails