Welcome to my creative online journal

Thursday 4 August 2011

Magazine Doodle

Can you tell who it is yet?

I've just been having a little fun with my black marker on the cover of this month's Elle magazine.  It tells you the name of who it is on the side. It is the actress, Kirsten Dunst, who was the 'love interest' lady in the Spiderman films.  I started colouring her lips with the bright red nail varnish that came free with the magazine and before I knew it out came the Sharpies....

I have made a journal page but its of a personal nature so won't be sharing that (sorry!) so instead you can take a look at a part of a collage I made years ago!:
I cut up very random objects out of magazines into squares and made them into a huge poster of which this is a small part. Can't imagine why I chose some of the subjects...?

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine.  Our Summer has come at last (yay!)
Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

PepPop said...

She actually looks good as a cat :) Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails