Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Happy 11th Birthday

...today to my eldest son, Ryan.  His age will always be easy to remember as he was born in the year 2000.

I made him an old fashioned card as he loves steam trains:
...using a Create-a -Scene stamp set which I got from a charity shop for 50p!

I had to mount it on Kling-On backing first:
..and the photo corners I had were black so I coloured them gold using
...Inka Gold by Viva
..a moulding type paste you apply with a sponge. Rich!

I drew a gold line frame around the image using my Promarker Gold pen and used my Versafine Sepia inkpad to stamp the scene onto a brown paper bag. 

*****

And here he was this morning, before school, opening his pressies:

I got him a few jokey pressies like the long haired wig (centre) because he told me he doesn't want his hair cut anymore, he wants to grow it long! lol.  I also gave him the jokey cockerel nose.

He is very into Lego
..so I was pleased to get this Lego wrapping paper from M&S.  He was so delighted with it he tried his best not to rip it when opening up his pressies.

(Fun coloured flamed candles)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Aw. Happy Birthday Ryan.

PepPop said...

Happy Birthday Ryan and can I request a pic with the wig and the beak at the same time please :) Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails