Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 28 December 2010

A Sneezy Break


AAaaaaatisshoo!

Sorry, no craft again today, I've got a stinking cold! Bah!  Woke up with it yesterday and  I have got a red nose to rival Rudolphs!  We still went to my sister's house in Milton Keynes yesterday and enjoyed a fun-filled catch-up in the two days.  I even managed to pop into Hobbycraft on the way back.  Couldn't miss an opportunity to get a few more crafty goodies that were on sale, cold or no cold! ;-)

3 comments:

ThePBFamily said...

we are the same here! I managed to keep the cold virus at bay while the rest of the family suffered with it. but alas this morning ive woken up full of it! happy 2011!

Carmen said...

We've just got rid of it! Sending you our sympathies from far, far, FAR away :)

Nicky Stevenson said...

Sorry to hear you are suffering too, crafting uk mum. A Happy 2011 to you too!

Thanks for the sympathy too, Carmen. Hope mine goes away soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails