Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 20 December 2010

Retro Look Christmas Card

Happy Christmas!

Despite starting my christmas cards way back in April on this blog, :-O  I have still ended up finishing off my cards today - when the last day for posting is tomorow!  Resolution for next year - get more organised!

Loving the retro look of this card made by pressing just a few buttons on Picnik - it really is simple to use, love it. 

It's also simple to add a few fun effects too.  Same pic, different look:
Ho, Ho, Ho!

Frames like this stamp effect are fun too.

Hope all your christmas plans are working out.  I'll feel a bit more comfortable when my husband is safely back home from Germany.

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails