Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 21 November 2010

Craft Stall Goodies & Xmas Doodle



I've been to the Christmas Lights Switch On in our town this afternoon and evening and they had a wonderful craft stall there with loads of lovely toppers for cards.  I don't normally buy other people's but these were really good and ever so reasonable in cost, how could I refuse?  The stallholder says she doesn't die cut her designs, she gets them printed/made up at a print shop. What a great idea, I'd like to do that. 

The design you see above has paper with 3d spots and stars on it (£1.99 for 10 sheets of different colours) and the angel set with the sentiment and additional stars was 99p.  It's so 3d, it would probably suit being framed, rather than being on a card. 

* * *
As for my craft tonight?  I had a quick go at doodling:
(Oops, not quite finished neckline)

Haven't done any doodling like this in a while...

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Carmen said...

LOVE your doodling - you must do more :D The starry angel card is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog while googling for christmas ideas.

Your work is gorgeous! And I love, love, love the Silent Night "doodle". Classic!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails