Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Photos

Today I've been hunting out some of our old Christmas photos and thinking about ways of displaying them:
Love these sticky card holders and they are so easy to change the pictures around.  Its fun to see pictures of past Christmasses and how things (and people!) have changed.

I also found this creative Christmas abstract picture I made a while ago:
This was done by 'painting' PVA glue onto none-bleedproof tissue paper and then onto silver foil. (Apologies for the picture, its very reflective).

Just having a day working out how I can put Christmassy pictures/photos/artwork ALL around the house!
***
Time for a break, a german Cadbury's choccie bar:
Mmmmmn! Thanks, hubby! :D

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

PS - We haven't had a lot of snow yet, its due soon, but my boys were determined to have whatever fun they could!:
Unfortunately those sledges weren't going anywhere! :(

2 comments:

PepPop said...

I love the picture of your boys sitting on their sledges. Their expressions are priceless :) Jaqui x

Carmen said...

Ach - the snow hit us over night. Boo hoo! So cold!

Related Posts with Thumbnails