Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 6 November 2010

Autumn Park

We had a lovely day here today, fantastic blue sky, sun shining, the perfect day to go to the Park, which is what we did.  We went to the Leamington Spa park called 'Jephson Gardens' that has some lovely variety of trees which are still showing their beautiful autumnal colours.  Now, if Blogger will let me, I will show you some lots of the pictures taken today.
(Click each picture to enlarge)
Don't ask me what any of these type of trees are, because I have no idea!  I took these pictures inbetween playing Frisbee with my family and we also had a nice hot drink in the Avairy cafe there too. A lovely day out.


Thanks for looking and any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

3 comments:

K said...

WOW! gorgeous photos, full of colour & describes the season perfectly (minus the wet weather ofc ;)

Unknown said...

These are beautiful , thxs for sharing x

Gem said...

Nicky you are such a great photographer, I always love looking at your pictures and these are no exception! I dont like the coldness of the autumn weather but the prettiness of all the trees is just lovely :) X

Related Posts with Thumbnails