Welcome to my creative online journal

Friday 1 October 2010

Crafty Artisan Purchases

I bought loads of Tim Holtz and Ranger products when I went to the Artisan Bead & Stamping Show today.  What an adventure that was too (more to follow).   I mainly got 'Show Specials' (3 for £10, etc)  to keep the cost down.
I won't tell you how much it all came to (my husband reads this!),  but where possible I paid less than the price of buying online. 

I also got these Tim Holtz/Ranger too:
Excuse the mess, I'm exhausted! After walking around the show for most of the day, it was home time. A friend of mine had given me a lift in the morning but wasn't able to give me a lift back. I contemplated getting a taxi but the people running the show assured me there was a bus coming in 10 minutes from outside.  I get out the show and a bus just comes passed me - grrr!  I then had to walk in pouring rain up a hill in the country - with no pavements, very wet grass and laden with my crafty goodies up to the next bus stop.  I got absolutely drenched!  Ooh, I suffered for my crafting obsession today!  40 very wet minutes later I finally got on the bus, but I still had to continue on a 15 minute, soggy walk home.  I obviously should have got the taxi, in hindsight (what a marvellous thing!) but, as always, I was trying to save a bit of money. Ah, well!

I've just got one other thing. It's my sister's birthday today so I made her this:
.
Have a great birthday, Sis!
(Craft combination of stamping, spraying through stencils and Picnik)

Thanks for looking and for any comments, they are always appreciated,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love,all your goodies,what a journey you had still at least,you will be able to fun with your craft goodies,really love the card she will love it hugs cheryl xxx

K said...

You certainly earnt your craft stash today!

Carmen said...

Definitely well earnt stash. I love the card - gorgeous colours. You've got me addicyted to Piknic I did the Gauche Alchemy newsletter banner and my new blog banner using that :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails