Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 11 September 2010

Letter Photo Mosaic

Surprise! I've done an earlier post today.   I was a bit more organised today and got my craft done earlier than usual.

It's this:
(Click to enlarge)
A photographic letter collage.

The letters themselves weren't created by me, they were found on Flickr, created by Leo Reynolds, who generously lets you copy them (Some Rights Reserved). I copied and saved each letter and then put them together in this format using bighugelabs.  (This is a free mosaic maker but you need to register to use it).  You could also compile your message/name in Word or other word processing programs.

I found the information about creating this whilst bloghopping today.  The site I found it on was this one, Under the Table and Dreaming.

I'm liking the idea of making all kinds of words, and the letters are so creative.  It's the kind of thing you could do yourself, photographing letters in the environment.

It's quite time consuming to create the mosaic but also

..with gift making potential too! :-)

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Kandi said...

I like this idea, it might be nice to do for blog headers and such too.
Kandi x

Related Posts with Thumbnails