Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 7 June 2010

Creativity Boot Camp

One of my good blogging friends, Carmen from Whoopidoo...ings, told me about this (free!) 'Creativity Boot Camp' this morning that is taking place between June 6th and June 18th.  See the details here of the first day's prompt (which was yesterday).

I'm not sure I will be following it religiously, because as you know, I like to do lots of different crafts here on my blog and I don't want to only show work I do for this project.  (Also, today's prompt word was 'Picnic!' How difficult is that?!) 

But anyway, here is my fave picture out of the ones that I took around my house today on the first day's theme, 'Ivory':
It's one of my son's shells/fishbone collection

 I'm tempted to do other day's prompts but maybe I could do it together with another craft?

I also covered the other side of the clipboard I made yesterday with some distressed Basic Grey paper:

I added some more peeloffs to the bulldog clip this side and also some more ribbons.  Looks quite different doesn't it?

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave 

1 comments:

Carmen said...

I don't think I'll be religiously doing it every day either as just can't seem to find the time but am enjoying it so far. Love that photo!

The clip board is looking very different - thought you had made a second one for a moment there :) Love that paper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails