Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 2 May 2010

Xmas Card No 3

I'm still working on this one! Nearly finished but not quite.  Had to dash and scan it to get it here on time.


I'm going to add some gems and glitter to the snowflakes.  I'll show it to you when its finished but sparkly bits are difficult to show on photos so it may not work. 

Its a very simple card to make - just a patterned paper background with a card embellishment that has punched snowflakes, a foam snowflake and a sticker sentiment on it.  I've also added drawn (wobbly!) lines around the edges to give it that homemade quality!  

This is the type of card that would be easy to do on mass - but its not my most creative!

Have you started your christmas cards yet?

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.

Cute card!

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Nicky Stevenson said...

Hi Cheryl, thanks for popping by and having a look. Do stop and look around.

That blog hop sure is fun, great way of meeting up with other craft bloggers from all over the globe.

qwiksave

PepPop said...

Don't mention the "Christmas" word. Eeeek. No I'm bad enough at making the cards that I need just now never mind those ones. :) Jaqui x

Nicky Stevenson said...

Don't panic Jaqui! I only do one a month if that.

Saves me doing loads at the last minute - like last year.

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails