Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 1 May 2010

Tim Holtz Blog Candy

Starting the new month with some fab Tim Holtz Blog Candy! 


This wonderful offer is available at Crafty Goings On, the blog of Charmed Cards & Papercraft shop.

Winner will be decided by Random.org at the end of the month. 

* * * * * * *

I've decided to add today's crafty activity on the tail end of this post because that means it goes here on the right day! lol.

Although today wasn't a proper craft (again, sorry!) what I've done today is set up a flickr account where I'm going to put all my 'artistic' photos.  A lot of these are of textures and my favourite subject, decay.  I decided they would be better off on there rather than here because this is more for my general crafting.  I will still mention on here ocassionally that I have put things on there and give you the link in case anyone from here fancies a look. 

I haven't put many on yet (these were scanned in from old 35mm pics) but here are a couple of examples of the kind of thing that I've put on there.



You can see why I like the distressed look in my artwork....

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Gorgeous piccies Nicky, love that tree stump(?)

Nicky Stevenson said...

Thanks Carmen, yes it is a tree stump.

I've just had a look on Flickr though and the quality of work there is outstanding! Given me cold feet! :-O

Related Posts with Thumbnails