Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 15 May 2010

Pizza Party

Phew! That pizza party was just as I thought, mischief and mayhem - but my son still thought 'it was the best party ever!' 

I've made him a quick digital card tonight (for his birthday tomorrow!) using a photo of him and his friends on the walk to Pizza Express:


They were all so excited, running off as quickly as they could and not always in the same direction.  Me & my husband had to 'disown them' ocassionally. 

But they all enjoyed making their own pizzas - this is the one the birthday boy made:

Can you  spot the smiley face? :-)

Memories are made of moments like this:
You could (almost) forget the St Trinian's style dough and flour flinging that went on!  lol

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Looks like he had an amazing time! Fabby card - you are braver than me with all those kids! :P

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Happy Birthday Joshua. Just love the card and I also loved the Pizza reminder cards you featured a day or so ago .... I might pinch the idea if you don't mind. xxxx

Nicky Stevenson said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings, Helen, Joshua saw it too and was chuffed. Also thanks for the mention of my blog on yours (BLUSH!) I now have some welcome new followers.

As for the 8 children, Carmen - I needed a stiff drink after that party, it was exhausting! It also made me realise that teachers are worth their weight in gold! How do they do it? lol.

Nicky Stevenson said...

Oh yes, I forgot to say Helen, go ahead with the pizza card, you are very welcome. :-)

Jenny said...

Glad he enjoyed it, looks like loads of fun xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails