Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 22 May 2010

Birthday Card in Progress

One of the problems of having such a glorious sunny day here in the UK is that I didn't get to read my massive blog list in the daytime today - I was too busy taking my little boys on their bikes to the park, (and quite rightly so).  They had a fabulous time splashing around in the paddling pool and playing with a frisbee.  I even managed to get them to come to a couple of Summer fetes with me, with the promise of the park & icecream afterwards! (I was after some crafty bargains, things to alter, but didn't have any luck).

But it meant that I have had to catch up with my blog list tonight, which has made me late for starting my craft. So I have an unfinished ('work in progress') birthday card (not stuck down) here to show you:

The cake squares are cut out from a Tesco napkin set.
The stamped images were stamped onto acetate:

There is a craft sale on at WHSmiths online and instore and I just HAD to have this Inkadinkadoo Birthday cake stamp set (that I used to make this craft).
It even came with some cute little embellishments.

I shall have to get my time management sorted out though, can't have sunny weather affecting my crafting!

See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Thank you for my Blog Award - I am thinking very hard about my questions and answers ..... Darrell is helping me to type it out. I am very touched and want to do it all properly so it may take a day or two before I get it all online.

Love Monkey xxxxxx

Nicky Stevenson said...

You are very welcome Monkey. It is tricky working out what facts you want to tell the world about. Look forward to seeing it though. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails